Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Avenged Sevenfold drummer Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan died as a result of an accidental overdose of prescription drugs, US officials have concluded.

Avenged Sevenfold drummer Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan died as a result of an accidental overdose of prescription drugs, US officials have concluded.
The 28-year-old, who was found dead on December 28, was taking a number of prescription drugs to deal with physical pain and nervous anxiety. Coroners discovered he had an enlarged heart, a "significant condition" which contributed to his death.
A7X recently explained how they considered splitting up, but Sullivan's family persuaded them to keep working. They've recorded a new album with Dream Theater drummer Mike Portnoy, who's touring with them so they can take time to find a permanent replacement for Sullivan.
Black Sabbath drummer Bill Ward says he thought the band's lifestyle would be the death of him by the time he was 25.
He tells the New York Daily Post about the band's rise to stardom: "I knew we were into something different, and I really loved what we were into, the sound and the religious and political imagery, but I didn’t speculate much about it at the time. I just thought, 'Whatever this is, I want to be into it for the rest of my life.'"
Discussing their on-tour behaviour he says: "Quite honestly, I thought I would be dead by 25. You can’t even imagine being 62, which is what I am now. Sadly, those days have been over for us for a long, long time. The best I can do after a gig is usually get in my bus and try to have a sandwich or a cup of tea. That’s pretty much the heaviest partying I do now."

No comments:

Post a Comment

This button image will display on your site


banner ads banner ads

Siapakah personil AVENGED SEVENFOLD yang paling kamu suka????

ALBUM A7X MANA YANG PALING KAMU SUKAI

Share/Bookmark